Objective: The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
Scope: These scholarships are available for studies in India only and will be awarded through State Government/UT Administration or an Agency designated by the State Government/UT Administration for this purpose.Read More..
- List of eligible courses (58 KB)
- List of Institutions eligible for full reimbursement (99 KB)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2017-18.
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- Extension of Time-Line for 2016-17 (12 KB)
- Time-Line for 2016-17 (12 KB)
- Targets to State/UTs for 2016-17
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students.
- Extension of last date till 31.10.2017 for submission of Fresh and Renewal online applications under the Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based scholarship schemes for minority communities for the year 2017-18.(Dated: 03.10.2017)
Achievements in the Current Year
- State/UT-wise & Community-wise distribution of Merit-cum means based scholarship scheme for students belonging to the minority communities for the year 2017-18 (as on 30.06.2017)
Achievements in the Earlier Financial Years
- State/UT-wise & Community-wise target (for fresh 60000 scholarships only) and achievement(both fresh & renewals) of Merit-cum-Means based scholarship scheme for students belonging to the minority communities.
- State/UT-wise & Community-wise target and achievement of Fresh Merit-cum-Means based Scholarship scheme for student belonging to the minority communities
- Scholarship Awarded-List
- Sanctions for Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme
Performance & Statistics