Objective: The objective of the Scheme is to provide financial assistance to the poor and meritorious students belonging to minority communities to enable them to pursue professional and technical courses.
Scope: The scholarship is to be awarded for studies in India in a Government or private institution, selected and notified in a transparent manner by the State Government/Union Territory Administration concerned. It will cover technical and professional courses at undergraduate and post graduate level.
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (new)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2019-20.
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- List of eligible courses (58 KB)
- List of Institutions eligible for full reimbursement (99 KB)
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry.
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students.
- List of Applicants processed for Scholarship
- State/UT-wise & Community-wise distribution of Merit-cum means based scholarship scheme for students belonging to the minority communities
- Financial year 2018-19 (as on 18.10.2019)
- Financial year 2017-18 (as on 31.12.2018)
- Financial year 2016-17 (as on 08.08.2018)
- Financial year 2015-16.
- Financial Year 2014-15 (834 KB)