The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education.The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions of the minority communities.
- Extension of timeline till 15.11.2017 for verification of scholarship applications for academic year 2017-18.
- Extension of last date till 31.10.2017 for submission of Fresh and Renewal online applications under the Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based scholarship schemes for minority communities for the year 2017-18.(Dated: 03.10.2017)
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2017-18.
- State/UT Proposal Format(35 KB)
- UC Format(14 KB)
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students
- Work Flow of online application under National Scholarship Portal for Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme.
- DBT of Pre-matric Scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities — nomination of Nodal Officers reg.
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry
Achievements in the Current Year
- State/UT- wise Community- wise distribution of Pre-matric scholarships for students belonging to the minority communities for the year 2017-18 (as on 30.06.2017)
Achievements in the Earlier Financial Years
- State/UT-Wise Community-Wise Scholarship Allocation Sanction
- Scholarship Awarded-List
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2016-17
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2015-16
Performance & Statistics