The scholarship at pre-matric level will encourage parents from minority communities to send their school going children to school, lighten their financial burden on school education and sustain their efforts to support their children to complete school education. The scheme will form the foundation for their educational attainment and provide a level playing field in the competitive employment arena. Empowerment through education, which is one of the objectives of this scheme, has the potential to lead to upliftment of the socio economic conditions of the minority communities.
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (new)
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme Guidelines (old)
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2019-20.
- Letter regarding extension of last date of verification of applications under Pre-matric, Post-matric and Merit-cum-Means Scholarship Schemes for the Year 2018-19
- Physical Allocation of Scholarship and Timeline Activities under the Pre-Matric Scholarship Scheme for minority communities for the year 2018-19.
- State/UT Proposal Format(35 KB)
- UC Format(14 KB)
- Form for Self Declaration of Minority Community by Students
- Extension of timeline till 15.11.2017 for verification of scholarship applications for academic year 2017-18.
- Extension of last date till 31.10.2017 for submission of Fresh and Renewal online applications under the Pre-Matric, Post-Matric and Merit-cum-Means based scholarship schemes for minority communities for the year 2017-18.(Dated: 03.10.2017)
- Income Certificate required for Scholarship schemes for the Year 2017-18.
- Work Flow of online application under National Scholarship Portal for Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme.
- DBT of Pre-matric Scholarship for students belonging to the minority communities — nomination of Nodal Officers reg.
- "Minimum Government, Maximum Governance" — Self Declaration/ self certification/ self attestation of documents by the applicants in schemes/ programmes of Ministry
- Financial year 2018-19
- Financial year 2017-18 (as on 31.12.2018)
- Financial year 2016-17 (as on 08.08.2018)
- Financial year 2015-16 (as on 31.03.2017).
- Financial year 2014-15.
- Financial Year 2013-14(102 KB)
- Financial Year 2012-13(102 KB)
- Financial Year 2011-12(102 KB)
- Financial Year 2010-11(132 KB)
- Financial Year 2009-10(441 KB)
- Financial Year 2008-09(109 KB)
- Scholarship Awarded-List
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2017-18
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2016-17
- Pre-matric Scholarship Scheme - Sanction Order for 2015-16
Performance & Statistics